Organized by the University of Luxembourg (SnT) and itrust consulting sàrl, the 3rd ATENA Workshop took place at the University of Luxembourg On Thursday, 18 October.
It was composed of a morning session with keynote speeches by Klaus Kursawe of Gridsec and François Thill of the Ministry of Economy, followed by technical presentations of the ATENA work packages and main results. The afternoon session consisted of demonstrations of some of the ATENA tools, followed by short presentations of other related research projects, namely the H2020 project RESISTO and the national projects SGL Cockpit and IDS4ICS. Finally, the day was capped off with a round table involving Klaus Kursawe, Reinhard Hutter, Leonid Lev, and Paolo Pucci, moderated by Carlo Harpes.
- Situational awareness (François Thill, Ministry of the Economy)
- An overview of ATENA (Paolo Pucci, Leonardo, Prof. Stefano Panzieri, University Roma Tre)
- Distributed mitigation (Dr. Chiara Foglietta, University Roma tre)
- The ATENA approach to security level control (Roberto Germanà, CRAT)
- Easy tools for enhanced cybersecurity (Dr. Jean Lancrenon, itrust consulting)
- The ATENA testbed (Leonid Lev, IEC)
- The H2020 project RESISTO (Prof. Stefano Panzieri, University Roma Tre)
- Two national projects in Luxembourg: Smart Grid Luxembourg Cockpit and IDS4ICS (Dr. Carlo Harpes, itrust consulting)