This page presents different user guides of ATENA tools.
- VMS-RANT: The VMS-RANT (Vulnerability Management System & Risk Analysis Tool) makes it possible to manage vulnerabilities (VMS part) and calculate risks in critical infrastructures (RANT part) compared to the models built in the VMS part. Download the user guide VMS-RANT.
- DNAS: The Darknet Network Analysis System (DNAS) is part of the ATENA project which aims to offer measures of protection against attacks concerning critical infrastructure. Download the user guide DNAS.
- COMPOSER: The task of the Composer Module is to provide a security evaluator expert with an active Decision Support for the planning of a secure Critical Infrastructure by helping in selecting which countermeasures to put in place. Download the user guide COMPOSER.
- IADS: The IADS (Intrusion and Anomaly Detection System) is a modular solution, conceived with extensibility in mind, allowing third parties to extend and improve existing capabilities, by providing new security agents and/or analysis techniques, paving the way for the creation of a security component marketplace. Download the user guide IADS.
- AMNG: The Asset Management Module (AMNG) is the component in charge of managing (store/update/retrieve) the information regarding the assets of the Critical Infrastructure, such any resource or capability that is part of a Critical Infrastructure. This is internally accomplished by modelling the information as nodes and relationships of a graph and by storing it into an internal Graph Database. Download the user guide AMNG.
- RP-MM: The Risk Predictor improves the situation awareness of CI operators: it assesses consequences of negative events on the CI. For negative events, we intend faults, failures or ongoing cyber-attacks. Each CI is divided into components (such as devices and equipment), services and also the so-called holistic agents. The abstraction level of the model depends on the objective and on the information of the physical processes. The Risk Predictor exploits CISIApro simulator. The Mitigation Module is an innovative module, respect to the previous projects (i.e., FP7 MICIE and FP7 CockpitCI). The Mitigation Module wants to minimise the risk of cascading effects and to increase the resilience of CIs and, therefore, the quality of service (QoS) towards customers. The Mitigation Module is a Decision Support System for the CI operator: it suggests to operator less risky alternatives because it takes into account the output of the Risk Predictor in terms of cascading effects. Download the user guide RP-MM.
- Orchestrator: The Orchestrator (ORCH) is a distributed system that has been designed for dynamically managing the security aspects of the telecommunication infrastructure. In more details, the aim of this module is to virtualize the security functions and to separate control and data planes, as usually done in Software Defined Network. Download the user guide Orchestrator.